Wednesday, March 2, 2011

what i want now (warning: this entire post is blue)

Sparkly shorts from J. Crew! Pretty much, anything from J. Crew this season, and all the drapey tops at Gap.



Not sure if I'll be able to attend my arts school's prom in April (I may be leaving for London that evening), but for my home high school's prom, I'm feeling long, drapey, and blue. I'm in love with the Emilio Pucci Blake Lively wore, but the Rachel Palley dress (sorry for the shitty photo) is simple emough to glam up.

I want a cute pair of shoes for spring that aren't fancy flats but aren't casual sneakers. I want these turquoise Sperry boat shoes to go with my little sundresses, skirts, and jeans.
XXX. sources- zappos.com, shopbop.com, weheartit, jcrew.com

2 comments:

  1. Like the blue shorts!

    Anonymous Trend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the blue Short, really cool for a party!

    Xx Anonymous Trend

    ReplyDelete

Hello darlings,
Thank you for leaving a quick comment. Much appreciated.

xx, Shannon